However, it is important that bloggers are aware of the following regulations as set down by the RBB Blog Police in accordance with the charter of Richard's Bass Bag* which all blogs in the community are obliged to adhere to.
------------- Blogging Community Rules and Regulations------------
to be overseen by RBB Blog Police in accordance with the RBB charter
- Blogging is a fun activity when one is aware and pays homage to the original bass bagging site.
- Do overly praise other blogs or let them almalgamate into groups bigger than four.
- Don't use the Richard's Bass Bag* name for your own purposes.
- Remember that 'Saturday Morning Live at Richard's Bass Bag*' is a special post that should be read promptly.
- Honour the bass bagging sites for making this little community possible.
- Don't drink more than two big glasses of wine before posting.
- Don't sleep with the wives (or husbands) of other bloggers.
- Don't make shit up or use stuff that you've pinched from other blogs.
- Don't say rude things about other bloggers, unless you have good cause.
- Don't covet another blogger's male servant nor his ox nor his donkey.
|Capitano R Testore|
* the original bass bagging site